My cousin Trina was on her way home to Houston and stopped over for the night. She had 2 of her nieces and her 2 children with her. Thomas had a fun time with the company and it was great to catch up!
This is me squealing with how adorable he is *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*. I think Grandpa assessment of Thomas is right- he is a farklett. You can tell how much personality he has from these pictures. P.S. I loved the Easter pic snark... you made me snort out loud... then the boys wanted to know what I was laughing at when they were supposed to be falling asleep and I had to tell them- You wouldn't get the joke anyway GO TO SLEEP! So there's that tangent... N E Way... Oh I also loved the progression of pictures of him learning to love the bath. You are hilarious. Love you and I can't wait to squish Thomas and you in less than 2 days.
This is me squealing with how adorable he is *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*. I think Grandpa assessment of Thomas is right- he is a farklett. You can tell how much personality he has from these pictures. P.S. I loved the Easter pic snark... you made me snort out loud... then the boys wanted to know what I was laughing at when they were supposed to be falling asleep and I had to tell them- You wouldn't get the joke anyway GO TO SLEEP! So there's that tangent... N E Way... Oh I also loved the progression of pictures of him learning to love the bath. You are hilarious. Love you and I can't wait to squish Thomas and you in less than 2 days.
ReplyDelete