Thomas loves to play in the kitchen! What was I looking for? Uh, I wasn't playing with the light, really! Derby opened a new library and we went to celebrate! They had cookies, yum! Fun Crafts Keen sent Thomas a Thomas the Train couch which he loves! He knows that it is just for him. The other day I was talking to my Mom on the phone and sitting on the couch. So he went and found one of his play phones and went and sat on his couch, totally adorable! I got Mama's phone! Some days Mom just lets me have my way. Mmmmm...brownie batter! Mom was trying to get some baking done so she gave me some crayons. I ate them so then I got to help with the baking. If you look close you can see the green crayon spit up. We are sampling the chocolate chips before we add them. When I asked him if he wanted to put them in he shook his his head no! But I helped him add them to the batter. Tommy is showing me the chocolate in his mouth. Root beer float, yum! This is our backyard. I had to get a picture of some of the beautiful red leaves before they all blew away.
No comments:
Post a Comment