Ahhh the blank canvas. The pumpkin had gone a bit off my the time we carved it so I let Thomas play with the guts in the bowl with a spoon. He had a great time when he would get some on the floor he would wipe it up, what a good boy! Of course sometimes he would put it on the floor on purpose but whatever! I needed something for him to do while I carved the thing. I sure did miss Logan right about then. Carving pumpkins requires muscles that I do not have. He liked it when I was all done and he had lots of fun taking the top off and trying to put it back on. Trunk or treating at the church. He got the hang of the whole thing. But mostly he wanted to get to the eating. Thomas is getting ready to open the door for any trick or treaters at our home. We only had one group of about 8 come by but that was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment